Medical Credentialing Services
Medical Credentialing and Provider Enrollment Services
Healthcare Provider Credentialing is a time-consuming process. We have the experience and know how to get things done quickly and efficiently. We work with all specialties and assist with enrollment in all insurance networks (Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance). Our credentialing solution fits any organization regardless of size or specialty.
- Medical Doctors
- Mental/Behavioral Health Therapists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Government Agencies
- And more, just ask
Our medical credentialing services include:
- Provider enrollment services for physicians and healthcare entities (credentialing and contracting with health plans)
- Medicare provider enrollment and re-validation services
- Credentials verification for physicians and ancillary healthcare providers
- Network management for health plans
- Outsourced hospital privileging (outsourced medical staff office)
- Managed care contracting
- Annual maintenance needs; CAQH, updating the health plans w/ liability/licenses, and re-credentialing
- We offer a discounted rate for annual maintenance for unlicensed providers, like Qualified Mental Health Associates (QMHA) and Qualified Mental Health Professionals (QMHP)
Our staff will work with any insurance companies to get your practice providers enrolled with health plans and to maintain your providers credentialing files.
- All Specialties
- All Commercial Insurances
- All Government Payers (Medicare and Medicaid)
- Nationwide Including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Re-credentialing and Re-validations
- CAQH Setup
- Web portal set-up for sites as needed
- NPI & Group NPI setup
We keep your information confidential. It goes to no third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
MTSL was wonderful and effective to work with both in a billing and a credentialing capacity. Julia was responsive, knowledgeable, and efficient, and made the tedious and confusing work of credentialing easy and smooth. I would recommend MTSL to anyone, in fact I already have!
As a small independent practice I have needed to rely on some external resources and have had a fantastic experience with the credentialing services of MTSL. They work very quickly and efficiently and at a very good value. They are good at always keeping me appraised of the status of credentialing/re-credentialing and keeping my insurance database information current. Glad to have their help and would highly recommend them to other practices needing these services.
Credentialing for Medicare can be confusing and frustrating. It was stressful trying to navigate the process on my own so I turned to MTSL Group for help and am so glad I did. They made the process worry free and kept me apprised the entire way. I just wish I had found them sooner. I highly recommend them.
Julia, my credentialing specialist at MTSL was an invaluable resource during the sometimes long credentialing process. She was fast, thorough with the mountains of paperwork. She double checked applications and information as I completed them which not only sped up the process but was such a reassuring support as a busy clinician. As we continued the process, Julia was not just efficient and on top of all of my pending insurance panels. Julia was an advocate and investigator when the process slowed or questions arose! I looked forward to her emails and her positive outlook. Even now a year later, Julia and the team at MTSL are helping me to follow up with previously closed insurance panels or credentialing questions that come along. Insurance credentialing can be frustrating and often confusing. As a small private practice, it is reassuring to know I have experts like Julia and MTSL to handle the credentialing process so I can focus on my clients and growing practice.